HSBC Finance – Quick Response
To complete the HSBC Credit Card application, just click on the relevant Apply Now button. The response from HSBC will be displayed on screen and also emailed to you within a couple of minutes of completing your application. Once approved, bring your application and Photo ID into Premier Outdoor Power Equipment at Morisset to finalise your purchase.
John Deere Products
HSBC VISA CREDIT CARD
- Interest-free* and interest-free* payment-deferred promotional purchases at Premier Outdoor Power Equipment (reverts back to a variable cash advance rate of 25.99% p.a.)
- $99 annual fee.
- For purchases from $500 to $50,000.
- No early repayment fees on your promotional purchase..
- Worldwide acceptance at over 24 million Visa retailers.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW DOES INTEREST-FREE* WORK?
Interest-free* means you will not pay any interest on the promotional purchase you made with Premier Outdoor Power Equipment during the promotional period. You will be required to pay the minimum monthly repayments as you would with any standard credit card purchase. Other transactions made with your credit card will incur interest charges. Upon expiry of your interest free* period, any remaining balance will revert back to a variable cash advance rate of 25.99% p.a.
CAN I MAKE OTHER INTEREST-FREE* PURCHASES WITH MY CARD?
Yes, you can use your card to make additional interest-free* purchases in-store up to your available credit limit. Simply bring your HSBC Visa card in-store and ask the attendant to process an ‘Add-on.’
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM MONTHLY REPAYMENT I WILL HAVE TO MAKE?
Unless your payments are deferred, the minimum monthly repayment is the higher of $30 or 3% of the outstanding balance at the time of your credit card statement is issued. You must pay at least the minimum repayment set out in each statement on or before the due date. This is the date HSBC should receive your payment, not the date on which you make the payment. You should allow sufficient time for payments to be received and processed by us before the due date.
Interest Free reverts back to a variable cash advance rate of 25.99% p.a.
($99 Annual Fee, Minimum Purchase Amounts Apply)
* Interest free finance is applied only to promotional transactions for the specified period. Balances outstanding at the end of the promotional period will form part of the normal account balances and will accrue interest at the cash advance rate applicable at the time, which is 25.99%p.a, current as at 01/12/2017 and is subject to change. Monthly repayments are required and calculated at 3% of the outstanding balance or $30, whichever is higher. Lending criteria, terms and conditions, fees, and charges apply and are available on application. Minimum purchase amounts apply. Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162. Australian Credit Licence 232595